Legal & privacy
The copyright owner of this website is the Ministry of Health which is a part of the New Zealand Crown.
The content on this website may be reproduced in any number of copies and in any format or medium provided that:
- The content is not changed
- It is not sold
- The material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- It is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context having regard to the nature of the material
- Any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- A copyright acknowledgment to the National Health Board is included
- The user is aware that the content will change and be updated periodically is included as the material on this website will change periodically.
Any reproduction of the work must respect the moral rights of the author of the work as set out in Part IV of the Copyright Act 1994.
You may browse and access information contained on the National Health Board website without providing personal information.
Where you voluntarily provide personal information (eg, when ordering resources or offering feedback), the Ministry of Health is required, as a minimum to hold your personal information as directed under the Privacy Act 1993. The Privacy Act 1993 regulates the Ministry, through the Information Privacy Principles, as to how it collects, uses, holds, discloses, access, corrects, manages and disposes of your personal information.
Some information, such as site browsing patterns, is automatically retrieved when you visit this site. Please be assured that, in the event that any personal information is sourced, this information is used only in aggregate form, and no effort is made to identify individual visitors.
To view any personal information held by the Ministry, or if you have any concerns about personal information it may hold and wish to request its correction, please write to:
The Privacy Officer
Ministry of Health
PO Box 5013
The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public, and is not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on this website. If you find any information on this website that you believe may be inaccurate, please send an email to email@example.com
Those accessing this website are advised:
- The Ministry of Health makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website.
- The information on this website may be changed, deleted, added to, or otherwise amended without notice.
- The Ministry of Health is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. The Ministry of Health or the Crown neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- Nothing contained on this website is, or shall be relied on as, a promise or representation by the Crown or the Ministry of Health.
- Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the Crown or the Ministry of Health.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
- The National Health Board or the Ministry of Health may change the information on this website at any time in response to new developments or changes in policy. Every care is taken to ensure that information on the site is accurate and up to date, but the National Health Board cannot guarantee that every item of information is completely current or suitable for how you may wish to use it.
Publication of email addresses on this site should not be taken as deemed consent to receiving unsolicited email. Persons or organisations wishing to send email material to individuals or organisations whose email addresses appear on this website must comply with the requirements of the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 (Department of Internal Affairs' website).
All those accessing this website who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.