Participating in this site
Before you can use the private area, you must register and create a username and password for signing in. You will need a valid email address to confirm your registration. Please only register once - we may block one or more of your accounts if you appear to be using multiple usernames to distort the forum discussion.
Once you have registered, you can post comments on any item in the private area. When creating your comment please consider the Site's comment standards , but remember these pages are not available to the general public.
You are responsible for all comments made under your username and password. Please keep username and password details c0nfidential. If you suspect someone has used your account without your consent, please notify us immediately by emailing email@example.com.
The consultation section of Site has been created by National Health Board to facilitate open public consultation(s) to help the National Health Board in the first instance and then wider to help the government develop better policy. The National Health Board monitors consultation area's comments and submissions to support an environment where all participants can contribute freely within a constructive consultation environment.
Anything you post on this consultation area is subject to the Official Information Act 1982.
All contributions or "comments" to the National Health Board site should be:
- respectful of others
- free from offensive language
As well, your comments should:
- protect your privacy and that of others - you should not include names, email addresses, street addresses, phone numbers or any other identifying information in your comments
- relate to the relevant topic and issues being discussed
- represent your own, genuine, views.
Comments should not include:
- profane or offensive language including, but not limited to, hateful, abusive, discriminatory, obscene or sexually explicit comments, or anything else which is objectionable
- threats, personal attacks, libel, defamation or blatant misstatements of fact
- c0nfidential or commercially sensitive information
- spam or any other form of solicitation, promotion or endorsement of businesses or industry
- misrepresentations of the commenter's identity
- anything that infringes on the rights of another individual or organisation, including, but not limited to, legal, privacy or intellectual property rights.
All contributions to the National Health Board site are the views of the contributors to this site, and do not necessarily represent the views of Ministry of Health or the government. Read this site's Disclaimer.